This is the absolute longest I've gone without blogging. I'm not sure what's happened this year and these past two months that I've totally neglected it. The obvious thing is that I'm pregnant, but you'd think I'd want to be even more diligent with journaling my life. I've written notes and taken pictures, so I do plan on back-blogging at some point.
Right now I'm in the throws of nesting. I've got 2 weeks and 5 days till my due date. I'm huge and have been pretty uncomfortable. I've experienced some severe Braxton Hicks contractions.
Meanwhile, for the past 4 weeks, Cary and I have been taking the Groundlings Basic class. It's not been easy, especially since I'm so big and have to do physical space work. But I absolutely love this class, the teacher, the students, the whole experience. We've become a mini-improv family. I should post pictures at some point.
Other than that, I've struggled with what stroller to buy, what baby furniture to buy, have buyer's remorse for what I did buy, trying to wrap things up at work, trying not to get too nervous about the labor part that is eminent, and trying to enjoy the last few days or weeks with my baby girl in my tummy.
I'm so grateful that my pregnancy has been as enjoyable as it has been. With the exception of the first few weeks of nausea and the last couple of weeks of discomfort, the rest of my pregnancy has possibly been the best time of my life. That's the first time I've ever phrased it like that. I love my belly and the little angel inhabiting it. I wish I would have taken weekly pictures of my belly. I can't believe how incredibly active she's been, even now with less space for her to move around in. I can't wait to find out who she is. I'm madly in love. So is Cary.
I don't know how I'm going to share her with the world. I like having her all to myself.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment