"Whatever Aunty Katy eats, the baby eats too."
"What color is YOUR peepee, Aunty Katy?"
"I poopoo-ed AND peepee-ed in your house, Aunty Katy!"
"Why do some of your shoes have shoe laces and some of them not have shoe laces?" Sheila asked Cary this while the two of them hid in our closet from the "bad tiger" (which was Jack at the time). Cary's shoe section was a mess when she was done with it.
"Don't worry baby, I'll protect you." This was said as Shashar, Sheila and I hid in the closet from the "bad tigers" (Jack and Cary this time). She would then pat my tummy to make sure the baby new she was protecting her.
Shashar emailed me this additional story:
As we were leaving your house Sheils stopped walking and stared at four young boys walking by with a basketball. She's staring, staring, staring and they just walk by and continue to do their thing. Then Sheila says to me and Jack, "Why they didn't say hi to me? I want to play with the basketball." I explained to her that if she wanted someone to say hi to her she should say hi first. So as two people were walking down the sidewalk Sheila floated over to them and said, "Hi." And the lady said, "Hey there, you're so cute, etc, etc" And Sheila just kept floating around them with a big smile on her face until it was time to go to our car.
No comments:
Post a Comment