Thursday, July 10, 2008

Packing it up

So its midnight and I leave in 11 hours. I will post the rest of what little pictures I have. Yesterday was the first real solid food I'd had in a while. It was so good. I went to the cafeteria in the Gulbenkian. These tastey morsels are tarts, filled with goat cheese and spinach on the left, and beef and mushrooms on the right. I was only able to finish half of the big one, then my tummy got mad, but it was so worth it. My tummy hasn't fully healed yet.

After the conference was over for the day, we walked to the dinner that was being held that night. Here's a pretty city view on the walk over there.
The dinner was held at a green house in Parque Edward. The food was, well, meh. Salright. Pond outside greenhouse. It was an interesting, random location for a dinner.

That's all I gots. I want to thank Dad for upgrading my flight home. Thanks, Pop!

I'll post about lunch today when I'm home.

No comments: