Thursday, July 10, 2008

Illin' Abroad

I haven't had much to post about because I've spent most of the time while in Lisbon, not feeling too good. So I'll show you what work has been like. The walk to work is short and lovely.
Every sidewalk looks like this. I haven't seen one non-tiled sidewalk. Makes it tough to drag your work equipment across it, or to walk in heels. The conference was held next to a garden and museum.
There were cute little ducklings in the pond right next to where the conference was held.
Here's the outside of the conference area.
This is what I've been looking at all day for the last several days. Our display at the conference.
On Monday, we went to a little lunch spot nearby. They brought us these crouquets and olives. Apparently when they bring you munchies you didn't order, and you eat them, your stuck paying for them. I had one crouquet, which was good. But then I started to feel sick, so I went home for lunch and took a nap.

I'll write about my first and only night out in the next post.

No comments: