Sunday, July 27, 2008

One Perk of Flight Delay

Poor Pappy had a bummer of a return flight home the other day. He left Washington DC and instead of going straight to Phoenix (and then to L.A.), the plane had to stop in Texas to refuel because they didn't have enough gas to get all the way to Arizona...WTF! This was a day after his flight to DC from Ottawa was canceled due to weather and he had to get a hotel in Ottawa, and had to pay for his reserved room in DC anyway.
I will say that I'm glad Pappy got home safe and sound, though totally exhausted. I sent some pictures of Sheila to lift his spirits while he was away.
While I was waiting for Dad to arrive at LAX, I went and had a sunset dinner with Megan and Ashley in Hermosa Beach. Then we sat on a grassy hill and chilled. It was really relaxing and lovely.

Ashley had a nice conversation with Beau the cat. She's very chatty these days.

No comments: