Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Straight from the NC

Sheila, Shashar, and Jack just got back from visiting Grandma and Grandpa Folger, as well as Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Folger. She had lots of fun in North Carolina, but boy did I miss her monkey face.
I asked her to go sit in the sunlight so I could take some pictures with my iPhone.

As soon as I took the picture, she comes around and stands next to me so she can see the pictures I took. So I showed them to her and then I took this one:I loved that she put her hand on my shoulder to lean in and take a look. Then Bamma gave her a bath and put this cap on her wet head so she wouldn't catch a cold. I told her to go sit in the chair so I could take a picture. I love how she takes direction. Then she wants to see the picture.

No comments: