I went to Anaheim Hills for a visit with my girlfriends at Raquel (and Blake and Avery) and Brian's house. It's funny that everyone has multiplied with hubbies and kids.

They were so civil and diplomatic with the
Playdoh.
Kaylie was in charge, but Avery and Blake were very hospitable in sharing, and Ashley liked hanging with the big kids.

Now there's a scene I would have had a hard time imagining in college. My friends are mommies? I probably won't get used to the idea till my friends are grandparents.

Here is the latest addition, Miss Tiffany Ella
Galik. The easiest, most laid back baby ever. She's an old soul. Check out Blake in the background getting his hop on.

Blake and
Kaylie played on that
trampoline almost the entire time we were there.

Raquel and Suzie prepared this amazing dinner of home made enchiladas, rice, beans, and salad (which was really yummy with
pepitos in it I think). Oh yeah, Malibu Rum/pineapple/Juicy-Juice/
Sierra Mist cocktails. I think its called the Malibu Monkey, correct me if I'm wrong, Raquel.

I love this picture above because it reminds me of this picture below:

This is Avery, me, and
Kaylie about a year and a half ago. Megan was pregnant with Ashley and Tiffany was just a twinkle in her daddy's eye. I wasn't even married yet.

Here's Ashley and Avery (The A girls) sharing Brian's attention.
Matt, I don't know how, but I don't have any pictures of you...sorry! But if you want to see a picture of Matt on his birthday, go here:
http://thedailyruby.blogspot.com/2008/01/surprise-40th.html or before the
Galiks left for Hawaii here:
http://thedailyruby.blogspot.com/2008/06/introducing-miss-tiffany-ella.htmlThanks for arranging this, Raquel! I'm so glad we got to spend time together. Maybe I can add to our collection of babies soon enough...
No comments:
Post a Comment