Saturday, January 12, 2008

Surprise 40th

Today Megan and I drove to San Marcos. Our friend (and old roommate) Kasey was throwing a surprise birthday for her husband Matt.
Except for her belly, you wouldn't guess that Kasey is almost 8 months pregnant. So much energy! She threw an amazing party for 40-50 people, baked four giant (delicious!) lasagnas from scratch, and homemade fudge, and was able to make the whole party a surprise to Matt. She didn't sit down once until the end of the night.


Here's the birthday boy, Matt, about to cut the cake with Kasey and Kaylie in the middle and her two cousins on either side.

The funny thing about this picture above is that when I was a little kid and my parents threw a party, I would always escape to my folk's room and watch TV with the other little kids, which is what Kaylie and her cousins are doing here.

Here's me with Matt, Kasey, and Megan. We had a great time!

Thank you Kasey! Happy Birthday Matt!

2 comments:

Shashar said...

Wow, Kasey looks really hot pregnant. You go, girl!

Anonymous said...

You have like a million pregnant friends is there something in the water in LA????

I only have one pregnant friend up here and one that has spent 9 trials of IVF and over 100K now she is baby crazy....totally insane.

But anyways looks like there is something in the water up there....or just a baby boom?