Monday, April 18, 2011

Sunday Funday

Even though Sunday started off with chores, we managed to squeeze in some fun stuff. After a run to the car wash (first one this year...of course it rained today :-/ ), we hopped in the clean car and went to the Farmers Market on Ivar, bought a bunch of veggies, fruits, bread, ran into my friend Gina's mom who's family has an orange grove and she gave us a ton of oranges, blood oranges, tangerines, tangelos (yum!), and then we walked to Go Burger for lunch. I haven't taken pictures of my food in a while, and I should have taken pictures here. The Philly smashed burger was possibly one of the best I've had in my life. They also have "adult" milk shakes  spiked with various booze and ice cream floats, like Guinness with a scoop of vanilla. I'll have to try one next time.

Then we dropped off Cary at home with the groceries, and Layla and I headed to Hannah's house for some swimming. I would have taken pictures, but would have risked dropping my camera and phone in the jacuzzi. So no pics till after we got dried off.
Rolling around being silly
Exhausted from jumping on the bed
 Layla and Hannah just ran around screaming and laughing. It was so sweet. Layla would jump on the bed and say "boing! boing! boing!" and Hannah would say "I'm gonna get you". You can't have that kind of fun when you're not a kid. It's so fun to watch.

Then Layla and I went home. I opened the fridge and Layla saw the strawberries and started saying, "a-strawberries? a-strawberries?" everything starts with an "a" and is asked like a question. Recently, everything is plural as well,  "a-Elmos?" or "a-Hannahs?"
Turns out that the Farmers Market strawberries were extremely sweet and delicious. Layla smeared some into the couch to remember them by.

We were all exhausted that night. Unfortunately, Layla coughed so bad that night in her sleep, that she vomited all over us in bed (our bed). We hopped in the shower around midnight to wash the chunks out of hour hair as Cary changed the sheets. Poor Laylie was so out of it, she just gripped my neck in the shower with this wide eyed dazed look on her little face. She coughed all night. Hopefully she'll be better today.

11 comments:

AFIQ AZIZI said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nino :) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kiki said...

wow you have a BEAUTIFUL daughter!

Lwcus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lwcus said...


________♥♥♥________♥♥♥__________
______♥_____♥____♥____♥__♥♥♥____
___♥♥_♥______♥__♥______♥____♥___
_♥______♥_____♥_♥____________♥__
_♥_____________♥♥____________♥__
__♥_____________♥___________♥___
____♥_____________________♥_____
_______♥♥______________♥♥♥♥♥____ Good luck
_____♥_______________________♥__
___♥___________________________♥_
__♥___________________________♥_
__♥_____________♥_______♥_♥♥♥___
___♥____♥_______♥♥_______♥______
_____♥♥_♥_______♥♥♥______♥______
________♥______♥_♥♥_♥♥♥♥________
_________♥____♥__♥♥_____________
__________♥♥♥___♥♥♥_____________
_______________♥♥♥♥_____________
_________________♥♥_____________

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lee Young Hyun said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Very inspiring. :)