I just noticed that I have 11 followers. I don't really know what this means. I've never "followed" anyone's blog. I don't have a blog reader set up to notify me when someone has updated their blog. None of my 11 followers look familiar, I did a quick look at a couple and don't know who any of you are. If you're a follower of mine and read this post, humor me and let me know why. There are a handful of blogs that I like to check from time to time, none of them religiously though. I'm pretty behind on all of my blogs. I used to regularly read Weddingbee and Post Secret, but its been years since I read the posts on a regular basis.
So in addition to the 11 followers, and 3 friends that I know of that read this, and maybe 3 family members, that's a whole 17 semi-regular readers of my blog. Maybe I should monetize my blog and have little advertisement thumbnails lined up on the sidebar. The pay-per-click ones where I would make like $0.15 per click. So if everyone clicked on it every time I write a new post, and I post about once a month, that's like $2.55 a month. Sweet!
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi. I was just pressing the 'Next Blog' button and your blog popped up.
I'm not a follower. But hello =)
Hello
Hello there - your blog is very interesting...............therefore I am a follower......and yes 2011 MUST BE a better year! Salute.....
it's because your blog is refreshing, showing me how a mother loves her daughter. nice..
Post a Comment