Not like I really care though. I just go to the tailgates to eat, drink, and be merry. We put Layla in her cutesy cheerleader outfit. Cary was against cheerleader outfits because he doesn't want to encourage her to be on the sidelines. He would have rather put her in shoulder pads and a helmet. But when she put it on and he saw how freaking cute it was, he caved. Still, we will be encouraging her to play on the field of life, not on the sidelines.
We were so excited that Hanah was also in her cutesy cheerleader outfit too!!
I also used the tailgate as an excuse for her to wear her Nike shoes that still don't fit, but look so sporty on her.
Please don't call child services on us.
It was a fun time. Lauren and Audrey came over afterwards. Poor things had to listen to Layla crying the whole car ride home. As soon as we got home and I got her out of her car seat, she let out a big belch and stopped crying. A year later, and gas is still her biggest enemy. Poor thing. So I put Layla to sleep and hung out with the girls until Cary and Jeff got home after the game. Audrey and I accidentally passed out on the couch and poor Lauren was left to be bored the whole night.
I suck. :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment