Monday, June 14, 2010

Layla on the grass





You can't tell from these pictures, but Layla has the stomach flu. These were taken Saturday, and she most likely got the virus on Friday at daycare. They sent home a letter saying there had been an outbreak and to watch out for symptoms. Poor thing has been puking and popping and dealing with a lousy fever. It's Monday night and she just woke up screaming bloody murder. So we gave her some ibuprofen and she's asleep again.


I've been sick for a whole week. I've got a hacking cough that won't go away. I hope Layla doesn't get what I have and vice versa.


So much has happened in the last month, I will have to go back and back blog at some point. Too much to type this late. I took a night time Tylenol so I can sleep and my head.

Before I could press POST, Layla woke up screaming. That was the beginning of a long sleepless night. It is now Tuesday at 4 pm and I will post this now. I've been fighting a cough for over a week and am just as sick today as I was a week ago because I haven't gotten to rest. Enough whining, time to post....

No comments: