Saturday, January 30, 2010

First Solids

Layla turned 5 months old this month. Since she was getting over a bad cold, the doctor said to wait till she was over it to give her solids, which in her case means starting with some rice cereal. So I decided to take her first meal with us to the Grove to meet Mom, Dad, Jaleh, Tom and Zeba the dog.
As soon as we got there, everyone got out of there seats. You'd think the President had arrived.
Layla didn't let it go to her head though.
It's a good thing she wore matching panties.Turns out she loves rice cereal. I took plenty of video and pictures, but I liked this one of Daddy feeding her. Every bite got gobbled up. It was so much fun to watch.
Not too messy for her first time!
Then Baba took her for a walk around the fountain so he could get some alone time with her.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Now that is a very LA girl way to have her 1st meal at the Groove. I love it!