We had breakfast with Cy on Sunday and I'm a little annoyed with myself. I love food and all, but I hadn't seen Cuzzie for over 2 months and took pictures of our food and no pictures with him! What's up with that?! 
That being said, here is my granola with a side of fruit, side of yogurt. A little too much brown sugar even for my sweet tooth, but still good. I love that it comes served on a wooden tray/plank.
Cuzzie's eggs Benedict with mushrooms. I didn't get a chance to set up the shots, so it looks like I'm focusing on the salad and the tomato. Even more of an excuse to go back and order more.
We went to The Little Next Door on 3rd street. I love this place. I never blog about it, but I've gone at least 3 other times this year. The perfect Sunday morning breakfast place.
1 comment:
Hi, Would you consider to be a food critic or foodie writer. I mean if you take more photos of food then people that might be an interesting job for your future career.
I am not that into food, but handbags...we each have our thing.
Post a Comment