But before the girls stripped down to their diapers, I got some cute video of Sheila chasing Lauren. Sheila wanted to give Lauren a kiss, but Lauren just wasn't having it. You can hear Sheila calling out "Youyen!" (instead of Lauren).
Sunday, April 27, 2008
BBQ at the Websters
Today I went to Marjon and Heath's house. Kavon was in town from Austin, so Marjon and Heath were kind enough to host a tasty BBQ.
Heath got a special recipe for BBQ sauce from his buddy who is the chef at the Salt Creek Grill in Manhattan Beach. He made baby back ribs and chicken breasts. So so so good.
We had margaritas in little octopus kids cups. Very refreshing.
Here is Miss Lauren being as cute as ever. Proud Uncle Kavon enjoying this family visit.
Mamanjoon enjoyed some quality time with 2 children, 4 grandchildren, and 2 great grandchildren.
Three generations Mama, Baby, Grandma.
This is the classic Sheila squirm. When she wants to be put down, she'll get down.
It was really hot, so Heath turned on the sprinklers just for Shashar and Marjon to run around in.
Looks like Lauren's trying to ward off the paparazzi (which would be me).
Miss Sheila got so hot that she felt the need to take her dress off, so she could eat her corn in comfort (or chorn, as Sheila calls it). 
Lobudge baby. Shoes, diaper, no clothes, one leg up, chompin' on chorn.
Miss Lauren decided to follow suit.
But before the girls stripped down to their diapers, I got some cute video of Sheila chasing Lauren. Sheila wanted to give Lauren a kiss, but Lauren just wasn't having it. You can hear Sheila calling out "Youyen!" (instead of Lauren).
But before the girls stripped down to their diapers, I got some cute video of Sheila chasing Lauren. Sheila wanted to give Lauren a kiss, but Lauren just wasn't having it. You can hear Sheila calling out "Youyen!" (instead of Lauren).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!
I want to give Youyen a boos, too.
Post a Comment