It was a big birthday weekend. I forgot to mention that it was my Ameh Shalah's birthday on Thursday, which happens to be Ashley's real birthday - April 10th. Happy birthday Ameh Shalah and Ashley!
Here's Ashley with proud mom and dad.



We celebrated Ashley's birthday at Hermosa Valley Park in Hermosa Beach. Megan made these really cute goodie-buckets for each of the kids, complete with bubbles, lollipop, little monkey, and other fun stuff.

A special shout out to Andy, who told me he is a regular reader of this blog. Hi Andy!
Here are some pictures of Andy, Jenny, Hannah, and Sophie





We had, what you might call, a balloon crisis. The Shigs fixed it just in time.

I was totally impressed with Sheila's ability to feed Conner at this angle. That's some serious mama bird skills.




Happy Birthday Ashley!
1 comment:
Wow. Your friends are very ambitious. I don't plan to have a party for my kid until she is old enough to appreciate it. We just take her to the jungle room or something for kids...I forgot the name of the restaurant. But yeah whenever its someones birthday my kid blows out all their candles anyways. She thinks everything is ALL ABOUT HER ALL THE TIME. So I make an effort not to make it all about her. LOL.
She is halirious. Today she told me she was a dinosaur and was trying to scare me, and the other day when I was getting dressed she asked me if I would buy her a "BRA" and then asked me if she could play with mine. She finds them fascinating. Due to the fact I am down to 2 bras, I had to say no to the topic. She is fascinated with breasts to. When we go to the gym if she goes in the locker room with me, and if there is any nude women within site she points to them and says "Boobies"
Very fun times. Lets just say I avoid taking her to the locker room.
Tara
Post a Comment