Here's a live action video:
Here's the whole gang right after we finished our ice cream sandwhiches. Jacob is such a good boy, he never fusses.
Today was the first time I had real food, meaning not just dessert at Milk. I got the California chicken salad. It was large and very healthy with mixed greens, garbanzo beans, juicy slices of lean chicken breast, tomatoes, etc... in a big bowl. This was also the first time I stayed and sat down outside, usually I get a couple of scoops to go.
It was a perfect day to sit outdoors and hang out with friends and have some ice cream. I noticed a couple of people had the strawberry shortcake milkshake. I will try that next time I go. Its good and bad that its in walking distance. Good because I can jog there and back and burn some calories, bad because I usually don't want to jog back with ice cream sloshing around in my belly. Ya know?
No comments:
Post a Comment