Today Shahrzad called work and very proudly explained how Sheila took her first voluntary poop on her potty. She's not even 2 and she's already almost potty trained. The news traveled through our family before the first nugget hit the bottom of her plastic toilet.
Since we're (I'm) bragging about Sheila, I just wanted to mention that she can recognize every letter form A to S. She might be able to go farther, but her attention span only goes to S and then she wants to play with Elmo.
I don't have any pictures of Sheili Beili on the pot, but I do have a pretty picture of the orchids that Cary and I (OK, mostly Cary) have raised. We thought the orchid had bloomed its last bud a year ago and the dead looking branches were all that were left. Then out of no where some buds started to grow, seven total! So here is a couple of pictures of 6 of the 7 buds that have opened. Cary and I are so proud.
I don't have any pictures of Sheili Beili on the pot, but I do have a pretty picture of the orchids that Cary and I (OK, mostly Cary) have raised. We thought the orchid had bloomed its last bud a year ago and the dead looking branches were all that were left. Then out of no where some buds started to grow, seven total! So here is a couple of pictures of 6 of the 7 buds that have opened. Cary and I are so proud.
I took this with my iPhone at 7 this morning. Sorry about the lighting. There are 6 blossoms and one more bud waiting to open. I didn't want to go too crazy in this post, so some other time I will post about Cary's bonsai tree that is thriving.
Kampai!
Kampai!
1 comment:
Sheilz can now name every letter in the alphabet in one sitting. I guess her attention span is increasing. She's ready to pass me up!
Post a Comment