Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy 39th Anniversary, Mom and Dad!

Mom and Dad have been married for 39 years today. They have been through so much over the years, and I am so grateful for the example they have set for me. They have been together in 3 different countries, half a dozen cities at least, a war, and two teenagers. That's some serious business. This year especially I appreciate even more the challenges of life that have to be met in order to get to this point. I hope I am lucky enough to see my 39th anniversary (and more) with Cary. In celebration of their anniversary, guess where we went.....yup, the Grove.
I strapped on my Layla love and walked over to Monsieur Marcel for some lunch on this lovely Saturday.

Shashar and Sheila were there. Ms. Sheila was on the top level of the trolley with Dad when I got there. She was getting over a fever and wasn't her usual energetic self.
Layla was in a good mood for Grandma and Baba. She is so sweet and giggly these days.
Layla was dressed in her Bruin blue for the big USC vs UCLA game that day. Daddy dressed her, of course. A couple people said what a cute boy she was. You can't blame them. I put her blue ballet shoe socks on to give her outfit a feminine touch.

No comments: