Saturday, January 10, 2009

Oh, that's what it's like.

This past week I started feeling what morning sickness is REALLY like. I've just had a mild version of it so far. I feel like a total pregnant cliche. I can't stand smells, or sights ,or even thoughts of certain foods. Foods I used to love, like garlicky tomato sauce, chicken, edamame - they are so nasty! bleh! I'm gagging as I type! It feels like I'm hungover every day without having gotten to enjoy myself the night before. Speaking of night before, I go to sleep by 9, and then I wake up at 12 or 1 and stay awake for several hours. I usually have a mug of cereal to ease the late night queasiness. That's the other thing, I go through cereal faster than ever. The cereals I crave are Life, Captain Crunch, Cheerios to name a few. Mostly childhood favorites that I rarely indulge in anymore. Between the carbs in the cereal and the sugar in the ginger ale and 7-up, I'm going to look pregnant before I start actually showing. At least my boobs are jugtastic. I finally have the chesticles I wanted in high school. Sweet!

No comments: