Saturday, January 31, 2009

First day of no nausea!

I couldn't believe my luck when I woke up Saturday morning and for the first time in weeks didn't feel sick. I wanted to seize the day, so I decided to go to the South Bay for some lunch with girlfriends. I hadn't seen anyone in a while because I've been holed up in our apartment feeling lousy. It was gorgeous weather. I met Megan, Ashley, Sheila, and baby Grant at La Sirena Cafe in El Segundo. Really yummy. Surprisingly I didn't take a single picture of food. I did get some cute kiddie pictures though. Grant is such a good boy. He slept through the whole lunch.Sheila tried to convince us to crash a kids birthday party with her. We almost did, but I just couldn't muster up the hoss (hoss is short for hosseleh, new Persian word that I will post at some point).

We went to this cutesy Japanese clothing store near La Sirena. How cute is this little shopaholic! Ms. Ashley picked out a cute shirt she liked. I got a matching one for Sheila too so that some day I can get a picture of the two of them wearing it.Miss Ashley was kind enough to model the shirt for me. Is she squishy or what?
I got a little nauseous towards the end of the day, but at least I got some reprieve and made the most of it.

No comments: