Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's just a game...

Yesterday we spent the day at the Rose Bowl, enjoying a magnificent tailgate followed by the USC-UCLA football game. Say hello to our not-so-little friend. Huck was kind enough to put forth the effort of buying the 70 lb pig, arranging and assembling the pit to roast it in, spending the night at the Wilmarth's to get the slow cooking process started the night before. There was a knife incident with the pig that resulted in a minor casualty.
Megan likes beans.All I know, is that this stance represents the "triple threat" in sports. But I have no idea what that really means even though it was explained to me more than once. I think its when an athlete can sing and dance in addition to being able to excel at a sport. No?It was a big day for all Trojans. Not so much for O.J. Megan and I are neither Bruin nor Trojan, so we represented UCR and I.E. as best we could.
We were lucky enough to get our tickets from Kenny who has 24th row seats on the 40 yard line and reserved parking right next to the Rose Bowl entrance. Megan and I were totally ballin'.
It was a good day. More to come from Parima's birthday/holiday party later that night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will pass on your article introduced to my other friends, because really good!