Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sheila and Ashley

Yesterday Megan and Ashley came over, then we walked to the Grove to meet Mom, Shasha, and Sheila. They were at the Pottery Barn for Kids. I was holding Ashley when we walked in and I couldn't help but think Sheila felt a little stung that I was holding Ashley and not her. Sheila comes running up to me and grabs my hand, as I'm holding Ashley, and says "Aunty Katy, hug me, Aunty Katy. Come with me, Aunty Katy". I got a nice hug out of it. She is so cute. Here are some pictures:
They were setting up Santa's House, and Sheila did laps around to find the entrance. Then she tried to bust in the locked door.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a lot of fun. Sheila and Ashley looked so cute playing next to each other. Let's do it again soon!

Katy said...

Yes please!!!
I love these little girls so much it pains my heart.