Megan flipped through my camera at the end of the night and got mad at me/made fun of me for getting caught looking at my watch in the middle of the dance floor. What?! I had a plane to catch in 12 hours and needed to pack. Sheesh!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Hermosa is getting old
I love me some Hermosa Beach, don't get me wrong. I went to Club Sushi with Megan, Jenny, and Sheila for a post Halloween girls night out. Drunk douche bags everywhere. One particularly sloppy dumb ass, walked up to our table, took the half-full bottle of beer off our table and drank it...and never got us another one. Ass. 

The requisite visit to Poop Deck for a game of foosball. In case you can't tell, and you probably can't, Sheila is 8 months pregnant. Love you, Sheila!
We had to get our aggressions out at the foosball table because our political conversation became a little heated. Megan, if I called you a fascist, I apologize. We may have scared Sheila off.
Then we went to Fishak (I know...why?) and got our groove on.

Yeah, that's me getting my groove on and that's Jenny laughing at me. I like making people laugh.
Regardless, as long as my girls are with me, I always have a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment