Thursday, November 6, 2008

Conference in Boston

Hello Family,

I have not been blogging of my travels, so I am back-blogging now. The conference was kicked off with a marching 3-man band, revolutionary style, marching up and down the aisles of the conference.

On election day, they showed the election coverage on big screens in the main hall.

I had dinner with Kristy and had my first bowl of chowdah. It didn't sit well in my tummy because of my election anxiety.
Here are Kristy and me. I had my trusty gorilla tripod with me and took a few pictures of us..

I went back to the hotel just in time for a fire alarm and had to walk down 20 flights of stairs to find out it was a false alarm. One lady in the lobby let us all know that she was in NYC for 9-11 and that she was NOT going back to her room because they were told to go back to work after the first plane hit and look how that turned out. Needless to say, I slept lightly that night. Although with a big smile on my face thanks to the fact that there enough smart American's voting in this year's election.

Wednesday night I went to dinner with our Brazilian customers. They are the nicest people. I won't post pictures, but want to mention that even though they are our customers, would not let me pay for dinner even though I invited them out.

Love you all!

No comments: