Monday, September 29, 2008

Obama Gear

I went to the Democratic headquarters in Pasadena. I had no idea there was a Democratic headquarters in Pasadena. Probably because I don't consider myself a Democrat, but if I were to be a affiliated with a party it would probably be Green or Independent, but I need to look into it more before I label myself one thing or another. Regardless, I am definitely behind Obama. But I digress....
I went to the headquarters to get some Obama gear. Cool place. I got a bumper sticker, car magnet, and a poster, which I have a picture of above. You like?
I gotta say, the more I pay attention to Obama, the more I like the guy. I can even forgive him for doing little during this economic crisis. Its because if he says he's for the bail out then he's against main street and if he's against the bail out and it causes catastrophic crash, he'll catch hell for it. So I'm glad he's hanging back and being politically strategic even though I always resent politicians for doing this. I don't hate the player (in this case only), and I'm learning to appreciate the game.
Now if only someone would bail ME out econimically....

1 comment:

AFIQ AZIZI said...

sister.i had been drawing obama's picture.huhu.click to my blog to seen my drawing.

http://apiqputraspeech.blogspot.com/2009/09/i-take-pendidikan-seni-visual-stpm.html