Sheila came to work today. In an effort to let her mommy get some work done, Sheila and I walked up the street to Pinkberry to get some upzeen (ice cream). I didn't realize how hot it was till 5 minutes into our walk. Sheila got hot and asked that I pick her up, but she was too scared to go on my back. So I forced her to ride piggy back, and she liked it. Then my back hurt, so I forced her to get on my shoulders, she resisted, but then she liked it. Problem was, she liked beating my head like a bongo and kept knocking my glasses off and pulling my ears. So I had to put her down.
Finally we get there and get our yogurt, with mango, strawberry, and raspberry toppings. She had one full spoonful of the yogurt and didn't want anymore. She ate all the fruit though. Here is the look on her face after a spoonful. You'd think I forced her to take it. I guess it was too tart. At least she ate the fruit. Aunty Katy ate the rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment