The day after we got back, Shashar and Jack brought the Sheila over for a visit. Thanks guys! I couldn't have gone much longer with out my Sheila fix.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Missing Sheila
While I was in Italy, I noticed every cute kid that walked by. I have baby fever, what can I say.
The day after we got back, Shashar and Jack brought the Sheila over for a visit. Thanks guys! I couldn't have gone much longer with out my Sheila fix.

She plays shy in front of Cary. But she always checks to see if he's looking at her. He gave her a lollipop and she finally caved and gave him a kiss.
I like this picture because we're both smiling. But I like the one below because of her devilish smile.
After her lollipop was finished, she put this bag over her head and ran around. We supervised, of course.
The day after we got back, Shashar and Jack brought the Sheila over for a visit. Thanks guys! I couldn't have gone much longer with out my Sheila fix.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love these pics! Do you mind adding the Sheila label to the bottom of this entry? Whenever I'm away from her and miss her I like to go to your blog and look at all the entries labeled Sheila- not that all the other entries don't rock, too! Especially the food...mmmmmmm.
As Sheila would say....done!
You can borrow or rent Mia anytime you need a toddler fix....(: shes available and I love my time alone..
Post a Comment