We celebrated mom's birthday in Palm Dessert. Miss Sheila was in top form. She's so entertaining, and it seemed that she was especially entertaining with all of us together. When I pulled up to the driveway, she came running up to my car pointing and saying "
Taty. Tire." pointing to the tire of the car. It might be a new word for her. Then she tried to pull me out of the car by yanking on one of my fingers.
As a doting aunty, I came baring gifts. She loves to color, so I got her jumbo sidewalk chalk. They were as big as her arm. She kept saying huuuge. You can't tell, but I wrote SHEILA in chalk on the floor.

I also got her a new outfit, complete with accessories. She's wearing the sunglasses and peanut butter, and Jack's wearing the hat.

Then I decided to go with the birthday girl to the
Agua Caliente Casino for some action on the slots.

This is the money we walked in with, mind you, not the money we walked out with. But we won't go there.
Afterwards, I took Sheila for a quick dip in the pool. She gets such a kick out of the pool, its really fun to watch.
Then we went back home for a nap and dinner. I took video, but not a lot of pictures, and the video is too large to upload.
I did get this cute one with Sheils and Baba. You can see what's left of the birthday cheesecake in the bottom right of the picture.
1 comment:
I love those type of cakes- Tara
I should link to your blog. If you want to send me the html I can link to it on one of my sites. (:
Post a Comment