Thursday, March 27, 2008

Terroni


I went to dinner last night at Terroni with Parima and Cary. Again, I ate and talked too much and didn't remember to take pictures till after we were done eating.

Parima and I got the Tagliatelle al Ragu' and Cary got the Scattagengive Pizze. The tagliatelle with their ragu is a bowl of the most comforting food. It's the second time I've had it and I don't want to bother trying anything else on the menu. I should mention that a day later, I feel like I gained weight from that one meal. It really sticks to your bones.

Topics of conversation:
Feeling unemployable after graduating from undergrad, you only know enough to go to grad school and then hope you're employable after that.
How far do you go to sell yourself in order to make the client happy, do you talk yourself up knowing that you might not be able to deliver as much?
Spitzer, really bad guy or just a hypocrite for hooking up with a hooker? Should he have left office? Sucks to be him right now. We felt bad for his 3 teenage daughters. That's rough.
How come there are no music videos on MTV any more?
After hair metal bands, came grunge. What's going to come after bling hop? Its time.
Portugal.
Italy.
Italian language is not Roman, Venetian, or even Latin. Its Florentine taken from the language Dante Alighieri used in works like the Divine Comedy.

No comments: