Monday, March 17, 2008

Farmer's Market Fun

I had so many pictures and the video to post of Sheila's birthday Saturday, that I didn't get a chance to post about yesterday's visit to the Farmers Market (no apostrophe FYI, just found out) yesterday. Christine came over and we walked through The Grove to get there and Vicky was waiting for us with her round belly under the clock tower.

Since its now public knowledge, I would like to announce the my friend Christine, who I've known since Dapplegray Junior High School when we were 11, is pregnant with her first baby! YAYAYAY! Christine, if you're reading this, am I allowed to say if its a boy or a girl yet?

Its hard to believe that there is only a 2 1/2 months difference between Vicky and Christine's due date. Vicky's belly is noticeably rounder and bigger. Christine's belly is flatter than mine, but that's not saying much because I'm pretty tubby these days. Probably because I like to indulge in these:

I treated myself to a drumstick from Bennett's Ice Cream after breakfast. Chocolate ice cream dipped in chocolate and rolled in nuts. So good. The Bennett Bars are also mighty good, but only come in vanilla. I needed a choco-fix. You'd think I was preggo too.

____________

I just realized something really cute. Christine is my oldest friend (I've known her since 6th grade) and Vicki is my newest friend (we met about 4 or 5 years ago through our then boyfriends, now hubbies). I think that's sweet. I really like that my oldest friend and newest friend like each other and hang out. tee hee.

No comments: