Today was my very good friend, Vicky's first baby shower. She is due in June, and has achieved a nice round swell-y belly. I got to feel Hannah de Cubana kicking around in mommy's belly. And by kicking I mean Jujitsu. This kid was thumping away.

Here is Mama and Grandma-to-be

Erin left before the group picture so here she is with a glass adorned with the
baby binkies.

There were 4 preggy ladies.

As my friend Tara would say, there must be something in the water.

Vicky couldn't wait to try on the hooded bath towel.

Vicky and the two Katy's. Katy on the right did an amazing job arranging all the games and prizes. The little bags with the H on them (for Hannah) were the gift bag for the winners of the games.
Vicky, I can't wait to meet Hannah de Cubana the boxing baby!
Besos, Bous Bous, y Kissitos.
No comments:
Post a Comment