Monday, February 25, 2008

Unclutterer

To all my fellow slobs out there, just know that it IS ok to be you (and me). Though I'm sure anyone who has ever lived with one of us might disagree.

Just in case you feel like toying with idea of change, consider some of the tips found here:
http://unclutterer.com/

I've wasted the last 15 minutes sifting through this when I should have been working. But I think it was time well wasted.

The "Unitasker Wednesday" posts are what drew me. I read the post from Miss Penguin on Weddingbee . If you haven't checked out Weddingbee yet, its yet another fun time sink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I keep my house kindof sparsely furnished becuase of the following:

1. dogs pee on chair legs or new things on floor
2. dog and kids eat small item
3. dog and kids knockk over lamps, rip all magazines and break nicknacks within reach.

My older sister complained my house was not "homey" because it was sparsely furnished. I like it that way. Who needs junk? Have you ever seen the Oprah episode about the woman that was a hoarder? Woah..

TS