Friday, February 1, 2008

International Daily Ruby

I've talked about this to a couple of my friends and family, but I wanted to explain something here for all my other loyal readers.

I put an analytic counter on my blog so that I can tell how many visits and viewers I'm getting everyday.

I started the blog 3 weeks ago today, I think. As of yesterday, I've got a total of 38 unique viewers (I can't tell who you all are, but I know you're out there) and 185 visits total. What this means is that people are coming back for more Ruby goodness.

But the best part is that 1 of these viewers is from Canada, 1 from Great Britain, and 2 from Iran.....SWEET! I feel like an international pop star.

....It takes so little to get me excited....

The top 2 viewed posts are Jenny's almost-surprise birthday and Tarde de Nenas, #4 with 13 hits each. Just so you guys don't get freaked out, I can't tell who you are unless you leave a comment, so your blog-stalking anonymity is safe here. But I would LOVE to hear from everyone that pops in for a quick read.

I would love to know what you would like to see more of. Please email me or leave a comment.

I plan to post more on Italy, and definitely of the Persian new year celebrations which last 14 days, and the get togethers that are coming up in the next couple of months, hopefully some more baby toupee posts (though I'm having trouble securing the baby part, some choose to resist the toupee), some enlightening spiritual posts, maybe some political though I'm debating that, and MSE of course.

Send me a shout out. I'm staying home tonight and will have nothing better to do then to email you back. Plus I need to figure out why the lines in the text are double spaced sometimes, because I ain't doin' it.

Happy Friday!

No comments: