Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Evil V Free!

I just had dinner at Hamasaku with a couple of my hot lady friends and we were celebrating the end of an era, an Eeeevil era. In case my blog becomes so famous someday that these posts would be damning, I will use code for names and incidences. Party-P and N-Lo were my dates. Both are headed for a V-free '08. There is so much I want to say and discuss, but the topics of our conversations were too hot for TV (and too hot for The Daily Ruby).

But I do have some fun pics. That's my incredible gorrila tripod on Party-P's head.
Sweet.
This was taken with my iPhone:

This is us girls laughing at the pictureI took above on my iPhone. This one was obviously taken with the gorrila tripod and my camera on auto timer triple pic:Thanks ladies! Remind me to send you pics from SF.
Keep an eye out for any lovable d-bags.
I'm going to bed.


2 comments:

Parima said...

I can't believe you had the dedication to post this blog last night. Thank you so much for coming out to celebrate with us. I had a blast. Being evil-v free is the best thing I ever did to myself (with the exception of the summer of 02). Here's to 2008!! xoxo,

Parima said...

How do you edit a comment? There's a typo that's driving me crazy and I don't know how to edit my comment. I meant "the best thing I ever did 'for' myself" not 'to' myself. Katy, am sure this is not the type of comment that you're looking for.